How to Get Here
Jurong Bird Park is about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air car and motorcycle parking bays located opposite the entrance of the park.
Via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from the City:
- Take the PIE towards Jurong/Tuas
- Take Exit 36, and turn left onto Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Lay
- Turn right at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
Via Central Expressway (CTE) from the City:
- Take the AYE towards Jurong
- Take Exit 17 onto Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
The car park is managed by Wilson Parking and parking payments are processed by electronic parking system. Please ensure your cash card with sufficient value is inserted in your in-vehicle unit (IU). A cash card top-up machine is available at the car park booth.
|Car||$2.00 per entry (10 minutes grace period)|
|Lorry / Van||$3.00 per entry (10 minutes grace period)|
|Motorcycle||$1.00 per entry (10 minutes grace period)|
Parking rates are applicable from 8am to 5pm. Entry to car park is free after 5pm.